Business Internet Service
Now offering FTTH
What is FTTH?
FTTH stands for Fiber-to-the-Home. This means a fiber optic line is hooked directly to your business. Fiber optic line uses a thin strand of glass to transmit beams of light that carry an amazing amount of data. It’s this data we’ll use to deliver high-speed Internet. There are many benefits found with FTTH. We’ll be able to offer faster Internet access at competitive prices, video services, and position our community well to take advantage of future economic development opportunities.
Stand Alone Internet
50 mbpsOne-year contract
- $114.95/month with no contract
100 mbpsOne-year contract
- $134.95/month with no contract
10 mbpsOne-year contract
- $73.95/month with no contract
30 mbpsOne-year contract
- $93.95/month with no contract
Requires telephone or video service
5 mbpsOne-year contract
- $47.95/month with no contract
- Fixed IP Address -$10.00/month
- Wireless Modem – $5.00/month
Bundle Up and Save – $97.95
• 10Mbs Internet
• Local telephone service, LOS and SLC charges
• Caller ID, voice mail, three-way calling, and call forwarding
Actual delivered internet speeds are “up to” the listed amount. Prices are subject to change. Please contact our office for details.
Need Tech Support?
Help is available 24/7
Do you have a question regarding our service? If so, please use the form below or call our office.
110 West Main Street
Delcambre, LA 70528